GEOFFREY THE BUTLER
In line with COVID-19 developments, and direction from the Canadian Government, we are constantly monitoring the situation, and updating our policies to keep you and your loved ones, and our staff safe. Our current policies are as follows:
- All staff are fully vaccinated.
- All service workers must wear masks at all times in customer homes/offices.
- All service staff must wear gloves at all times in customer homes/offices.
- Any service staff who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 are not permitted to work, and must self-isolate for 14 days, and/or be tested for COVID-19. Those service staff will only be permitted to return to work once tested and revealed to be COVID-19 negative.
- Clients must be out of their home, on another floor, or in a contained room during service.
- If any clients confirm that anyone in their household has contracted COVID-19, we will not be servicing those homes until confirmed that all household members are COVID-19 negative.
We ask that clients be off premises while we are performing our services. If the client(s) cannot be off premises due to the nature of their work, we require standard social distancing protocols to be maintained.
To limit the potential transfer of germs and help protect our clients, we do not reuse cloths or mops in anyone’s home. The cloths and mops that we use are brand new on our first visit, and exclusive to your home, and will be left to wash after each visit.
To limit the potential transfer of germs and help protect our client, we do not share cleaning solutions from one place to the next. We supply brand new cleaning solutions on our first visit, and will supply new solutions as needed.
To limit the potential transfer of germs and help protect our clients, we ask that all of our clients, residential and commercial, have a vacuum cleaner onsite. If you do not have one, we do have vacuum cleaners for purchase.
*Clients may also provide cleaning supplies of their preference, as long as the supplies are of a quality that allow us to perform our tasks adequately and efficiently.